ALIDYA is the only mesotherapy agent in the world registered as a cellulite remedy. The preparation eliminates not only the effects of gynecomastia lipodystrophy, but also its causes.
After a few treatments, unevenness is leveled, the skin tone improves, and the injection sites become more tense.
In 2014, an innovative product for cellulite - ALIDYA - appeared on the global market of aesthetic preparations. This drug was developed by a plastic surgeon, Professor Pasquale Motolose, who created the lipolytic AQUALYX in 2009.
Research conducted by Professor Pasquale Motolese has shown that the factor contributing to the formation of cellulite is the presence of extracellular toxic ions and changes deposited as a result of vascular microcirculation.
Alidya works by using solubilization, i.e. removing these extracellular toxic elements, as well as restoring normal cell homeostasis, which translates clinically into the improvement of areas affected or predisposed to the development of cellulite.
Prevention and treatment of gynoid lipodystrophy (cellulitis)
- Reduction of cellulite and dimples on the s
- kin Overall improvement in the appearance of the skin
- Normalization of lymph flow
Improvement of microcirculation in the corrected zone
- Restoration of the composition of the intercellular matrix
- Normalization of the function of subcutaneous fat cells
- Strengthening the oxygen supply of the epidermis
- Acceleration of metabolism in tissues, and thus, active dissolution and excretion of products of the vital activity of the cell
- Normalization of the pH of the dermis
Improving skin tone
- Correction of the volume of problem areas
- Gel Polyaminoacidico D - (+) glucopyranose
- Α Glucosidic acid 1-4 ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid aminosodium
- System buffer with sodium corrector
- Bicarbonate osmolarity regulator
ALIDYA is available as a powder in vials, the ampoules contain a solvent.
- Alidya, pack containing 5 vials of 340 mg / unit of powder and 5 vials of 10 ml of solvent It is recommended to use a 30G needle for treatments
There are no reviews for this product