- symptomatic treatment of osteoarthritis of mild or moderate severity
- degeneration of the knee or hip joint
- knee reinforcement for athletes, skiers, the elderly
DUROLANE contains hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin, produced by biosynthesis, which has been purified and stabilized. Injections of hyaluronic acid into the joints restore the viscosity and elasticity of the synovial fluid, thanks to which pain can be reduced and the mobility of the joint increased. The product is intended for intraarticular injections for the symptomatic treatment of mild to moderate osteoarthritis and for the treatment of postoperative arthroscopic pain. It is not recommended for use in people with hypersensitivity to the constituent substances of the product. Symptomatic treatment associated with the treatment of mild to moderate pain resulting from osteoarthritis of the ankle, elbow, wrist and interphalangeal fingers and toes. The preparation is also indicated for the treatment of pain caused by arthroscopic procedures in the presence of osteoarthritis within three months after the procedure. The preparation is in a one-dose package - one injection. It can only be injected once during the entire treatment cycle. The recommended dose for the knee, hip and shoulder joints is 3ml. In the case of medium-sized joints (e.g. elbow joint, ankle joint ), a dose of 1-2ml is recommended, and in the case of small joints (e.g. thumb joint) about 1ml.
- 1 ml of the product contains: sodium hyaluronate 20.0 mg,
- sodium chloride 9 mg,
- disodium hydrogen phosphate 0,14 mg,
- sodium dihydrogen phosphate monohydrate 0,03 mg,
- water for injections q.s. 1 ml
- 1 x Pre-filled Syringe 1 ml
- The preparation should be injected with strict observance of the aseptic technique.
- The preparation has not been tested in pregnant women, breastfeeding women and children.
- The preparation should be injected only into the articular cavity.
- The preparation should not be injected intravenously and extraarticularly, into the synovial membrane and into the joint capsule.
- The preparation cannot be sterilized again, as this may cause its decomposition.
- The preparation should be used with increased caution in patients with leg stasis of venous or lymphatic origin.
- For each treated joint, a separate syringe with the preparation should be used.
- Due to the invasive nature of intraarticular injection, there is a small risk of infection.
There are no reviews for this product