The cream contains a unique blend of active ingredients that reduce discoloration and pigmentation spots, perfectly balancing the skin tone.
Indications Uneven skin tone, Pigmentation changes, Post-inflammatory discoloration, Anti-aging effect, Visible wrinkles, Photoaging, Lack of skin density and tension, Enlarged pores, Excessive greasiness.
- Operation Niacinamide contained in the cream has an antioxidant effect and stimulates the production of ceramides, thanks to which it accelerates the natural reconstruction of the skin.
- The active form of vitamin A supports the cyclical regeneration processes taking place deep in the skin, stimulates fibroblasts to produce collagen and elastin, increases natural hydration, firms and improves the skin's ability to self-regenerate.
- The skin regains its radiant and youthful appearance, fine wrinkles and lines are smoothed and leveled.
- The developed complex of mandelic and glycolic acid lightens the existing discoloration and inhibits the formation of new ones.
- We recommend a 3-month treatment. Later, the preparation should be used as a reminder twice a week. For the first 30 days, the cream should be applied every other day at night in order to develop tolerance.
- After 30 days, the cream can be used every evening if there is no irritation.
- In the morning, use a moisturizing preparation and a cream with a UVA and UVB filter.
- Regular use of Maeselle Pigment Preciser Home strengthens and prolongs the effects of a professional treatment. It can be used at home as a booster treatment.
Warnings Store in a cool and dry place out of the reach of children.
INCI Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, Mandelic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycolic Acid, Glucosamine Sulfate, Salicylic Acid, Panthenol, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Ceteareth-12, Lecithin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice, Pethoxy) Rethanol. Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Phytic Acid, Parfum, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylglycerin, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, Tocopherol.
There are no reviews for this product