BioHyalux Fine Lines 1 ml
BioHyalux Fine Lines is a stabilized hyaluronic acid for injection into the surface layer of the skin, in order to smooth out fine wrinkles and bags under the eyes”.
One of the best crosslinked acids available on the market. After injection, the BioHyalux preparation naturally integrates with the tissue, adds volume to the skin, thus providing the desired correction.
· BioHyalux creates an exclusive product line that allows you to emphasize natural beauty. Various crosslinked acids allow to choose the right preparation in an ideal way depending on the place of application and the function it is supposed to fulfill.
· BioHyalux products containing hyaluronic acid have been specially developed for administration in various layers of the skin to improve its quality and structure. The range of fillers based on hyaluronic acid BioHyalux is distinguished by innovative production technology, high efficiency and safety.
· BioHyalux is used to: improve the appearance of facial skin, to fill the nasolabial folds, frontal creases, valley of tears, marionettes, smoker’s wrinkles and other surface and deep wrinkles. BioHyalux can also model eyebrow arches, cheekbones, lip corners, enlarge lips, carry out small nose and podbodka corrections and smooth postoperative scars.
· The quality and purity of BioHyalux hyaluronic acid guarantees a natural, immediate result. It is the result of high tolerance of the preparation by the body and its perfect integration with skin tissues. A significant improvement in the appearance of the skin is visible after a single treatment. The wrinkles are clearly smaller, the skin becomes more tense, elastic and properly moisturized. The effects of the treatment last up to several months.
· Thanks to the ergonomic design of the components (large piston and syringe flange) and precise marking enabling accurate reading of the injected quantity, stability and control during the treatment is ensured. This provides convenience for both doctors and patients.
BioHyalux Fine Lines is available in a sterile, ready-to-use pre-filled syringe with a volume of 1.0 ml. Two sterile needles 30 G x 1/2 “(0.3 x 13 mm) and a leaflet containing instructions for the proper use of the preparation are attached to each package.