- Stimulation of cell growth and division
- Extending the anagen phase Increasing the volume of the hair follicle and the thickness of the hair cuticle
- Strong revitalization and regeneration of hair and scalp Initiation of active angiogenesis and improvement of microcirculation
- Regulation of keratinization
- Optimization of physiological and biochemical changes
- PRP concentrate with biotin is obtained by taking blood directly from the patient and its subsequent centrifugation.
- The centrifugation process separates the individual morphotic elements of blood according to their weight and separates the biotin fractions, PLT (platelets) and plasma.
- As a result, we obtain a highly concentrated concentrate with remarkably regenerating and stimulating properties, which we reimplant into the patient’s body.
- The main advantage of the therapy is its autologous safety, with no risk of allergies, intolerance or rejection.
Advantages of the set Closed System – Tubes allow a vacuum, completely closed blood collection system, which increases surgical safety and prevents material contamination Medical polycarbonate – Making medical polycarbonate tubes, results in maximizing the level of platelets in the PRP concentrate and increasing the effectiveness of the therapy ACD + separating gel – Filled with ACD anticoagulant solution (sodium citrate, citric acid, glucose) and separating gel, facilitating the treatment Single packing – Each tube is packed in a separate blister, allowing the set to be divided into 2 independent treatments Biotin – Filled with biotin, effectively extending the anagen phase and intensifying the regeneration process of the scalp Tubes are intended for reimplantation procedures and marked with a medical certificate of group II B in vivo Autologous safety, with no risk of allergy, intolerance or rejection. CE CERTIFICATE 0123 IIB