A specialist gel recommended for skin with discoloration. Specific substances contained in the structure of the preparation have antioxidant properties and the ability to influence melanogenesis. The biochemical synergy of these substances has been used to help maintain a uniform color in the existing skin dyschromia and to reduce the risk of new hyperpigmentation spots in potentially endangered skin areas. In addition, the product protects the skin against sun erythema, against the harmful effects of free radicals and against cell damage caused by UVA and UVB radiation.
• Reduces the risk of hyperpigmentation spots
• Gradually reduces discoloration on the face or other parts of the body
• Evens the skin tone and tan
• Delays the appearance of redness
• Has a soothing and normalizing effect
• Reduces inflammation
• Has an antioxidant effect
• Increases the skin’s resistance to damage caused by UV radiation.
Recommended in treatments with acids. In the treatment with mandelic acid, MANDO COMPLEX 40 or MANDO FERUL is applied to the places of discoloration.
- CASPALINE 14 (Hexapeptyd-42): A synthetic peptide that increases the skin’s natural immune system against UV radiation, helps fight the signs of skin aging. It increases the expression of caspase-14, which supports the synthesis of the filaggrin protein (NMF precursor), improving skin hydration. It is an intensive bio-protection of cellular DNA against damage caused by UV radiation.
- CALMOSENSINE (Dipeptid-1): Facilitates the release of beta-endorins of natural happiness transmitters. It normalizes inflammation and skin sensitivity by regulating the excessive release of neurotransmitters responsible for skin hypersensitivity and inflammation.
- MELANOSTATINE (Nonapeptyd-1): It has an alpha-MSH antagonist effect by blocking the action of tyrosinase and inhibiting the synthesis of melanin. Blocking tyrosinase reduces the appearance of unwanted hyperpigmentation spots.
- OIL OIL: It has antioxidant properties, protects the homeostasis of the stratum corneum.
- NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor) protects and regulates TEWL (excessive water loss) restores physiological surface hydration, enhancing the barrier effect of the stratum corneum.