SRS Hyaluronidase 3,5% is an enzyme that breaks down and accelerates the biodegradation process of hyaluronic acid. Most often it is used to reduce the excess of crosslinked hyaluronic acid given during the procedure. The use of hyaluronidase is necessary in the treatment of complications associated with the use of fillers.
- removal of excessive amounts of hyaluronic acid (over correction)
- removal of lumps and unevenness in the place of acid implantation
- acid removal in the event of accidental administration of filler into an artery or venous vessel that would result in embolism and necrosis
- in case of intolerance to hyaluronic acid or cross-linking agent
- in case of filler displacement.
The effect is visible immediately after the procedure. The action of hyaluronidase lasts up to 3-4 weeks after administration.