It contains concentrated Kudzu root extract and is enriched with strong active ingredients with special lifting functions based on the new advanced SMPs biotechnology, high polymer – it can stretch wrinkles and tighten loose skin thanks to regeneration, restoring their form.
It works similarly to estrogen, which is a hormone that is lacking during this period. Estrogen is also responsible for the body’s carbohydrate metabolism and the permeability of cell membranes, which undoubtedly increases the elasticity of the skin. Thanks to its estrogenic function, the cream contributes to the systematic cell renewal and tissue regeneration. Are you dreaming of a facelift without a scalpel? This product is designed with you in mind.
PINK Magic Cream used at home is the perfect complement to the professional PINK PEEL lifting procedure. Recommended especially for women in the perimenopausal age.
How to use Pink Magic Cream?
- Apply a small amount of the cream to the well-cleansed skin of the face and neck
- Gently massage outwards until the cream is completely absorbed
- Use in the morning and evening
Indications for Pink Magic Cream?
- Deep hydration
- Wrinkle reduction
- Immediate facelift
- Kudzu-THERA: Kudzu root – has a high content of isoflavones such as daidzein, genistein, puerarin, etc., which are over 30 times more than
- in soybeans. Thanks to its estrogenic function, it contributes to the systematic cell renewal and tissue regeneration. A popular source of plant isoflavonoids is soybean (Glycine max Merril), but the root of the leaden stem (Pueraria lobata, Kudzu) is equally rich in them.
- Lift-THERA: complex of active lifting proteins, including milk protein, hydrolyzed collagen, hydrolysed elastin, goat’s milk, soy proteins. Proteins are responsible for the morphological and biological skin tightening.
- Acetylhexapeptyd-8: has a muscle-relaxing effect, inhibits the reactions that cause the muscles to move or contract when making facial movements, showing emotions such as smiling or wrinkling.
- Other: soy isoflavones, niacinamide, milk protein, licorice, hydrolysed glycosaminoglycans, adenosine.