FRENCH TOUCH brightening and energizing treatment for the skin of the face, neck and décolleté. The set consists of year-round acid peels: CITRIC 30%, MANDELIC 20% Peel and LACTIC PEEL 36%, as well as a sterile ampoule BOOSTER SERUM with vitamin. C, ferulic acid and niacinamide. It contains active ingredients with a brightening and revitalizing effect on the skin, as well as providing antioxidant protection. In addition, they counteract the photoaging processes of the skin, improve its tension, hydration and elasticity. As a result of their action, the skin regains its healthy and radiant appearance.
FRENCH TOUCH PROTOCOL Before performing the procedure, conduct a qualification and sign the consent for the procedure with the client, as well as inform about indications, contraindications and post-treatment recommendations. It is recommended to take photos before the procedure to document its effects.
Make-up removal of the skin of the face, neck and décolleté Prepare the skin for the treatment using the Retix.C PRE-PEEL degreasing preparation Protect sensitive areas prone to irritation (eye corners, nostrils, eyebrow lines, corners of the mouth). Depending on the qualification of the client's skin, spread the selected peeling on the skin surface with a brush, a stick or a cotton swab.
- For dry and sallow skins, choose and apply LACTIC PEEL - leave on the skin for up to 10 minutes.
- For skins that require tension and illumination, choose and apply CITRIC MANDELIC PEEL - leave on the skin for up to 10 minutes.
- For dry, sallow skins that require tension and illumination - apply LACTIC PEEL and leave on the skin for 5 minutes. Perform neutralization with a dedicated preparation. Then apply CITRIC MANDELIC PEEL and leave it on the skin for 3 minutes.
- For skins requiring stronger anti-aging stimulation, use LACTIC PEEL on a gauze pad and dynamically wipe the skin, immediately apply CITRIC MANDELIC PEEL on the skin with a brush, leave for 3 minutes
Perform neutralization with a dedicated preparation and water.
Apply and spread the ampoule of Retix. C BOOSTER serum on the entire surface of the skin. Massage 5- 10 minutes. Optionally, the contents of a sterile serum ampoule can be introduced under the skin using the micro-needle injection technique to increase the effectiveness of the treatment.
Apply the Retix.C FOTOPROTECTOR SPF 50+ protective cream to the skin
Kit for professional use only
- Retix. C BOOSTER serum A sterile ampoule with vitamin C, lactic acid, ferulic acid, hyaluronic acid, as well as niacinamide and a rich complex of plant extracts. The used form of vitamin C has a strong antioxidant effect, neutralizes reactive oxygen species produced as a result of exposure to solar radiation and environmental factors. Instantly tightens and illuminates the skin.
- Retix. C CITRIC 30% & MANDELIC 20% Peel pH 1.8 Citric acid exfoliates and perfectly brightens the skin, and also stimulates its cells to renew. It reduces the visibility of discoloration and evens out the skin tone. It has an astringent and cleansing effect, strongly moisturizes and increases skin elasticity. Almond acid exfoliates the upper layers of the epidermis, thanks to which it has anti-wrinkle properties, improves the structure and color of the skin. It also has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Retix. C LACTIC 36% Peel pH 1.9 Lactic acid increases skin hydration by stimulating the production of ceramides. It stimulates the production of collagen, which increases the thickness, firmness and elasticity of the skin. It adds glow to the skin and smoothes its surface. Additionally, it provides a soft-lifting effect. Lactic acid is perfectly tolerated by all skin types, including sensitive and vascular.
- pregnancy and lactation period
- hypersensitivity or allergy to any of the ingredients of the products
- fever and inflammation
- active viral or bacterial infections
- active inflammatory skin diseases
- autoimmune diseases, collagenosis, chronic disorders of internal organs, dermatological diseases, neoplasms
- irritated skin, damaged skin, tanned, burned, open wounds, infections
- tendency to develop keloids
- undiagnosed pigmentation changes
- clients with an unstable psychological profile
- treatment with oral isotretinoin (up to 6 months after the last use) or other retinoids
- topical retinoids and other exfoliating preparations should be discontinued 1-2 weeks before performing the procedure.
There are no reviews for this product