Synvisc Hylan G-F 20 16 mg/ 2 ml, 2 ml x 3 pre-filled syringes
The product should not be used in the event of venous or lymphatic stasis, severe arthritis, joint infections, and skin diseases or infections at the site.
- Synvisc One Hylan G-F 20 is a preparation intended for use in the periodic replacement and supplementation of synovial fluid in patients at various stages of degenerative changes in the joints.
- 1 ml of G-F 20 hylan contains: hylan 8.0 mg, sodium chloride 8.5 mg, disodium hydrogen phosphate 0.16 mg, sodium dihydrogen phosphate monohydrate 0.04 mg, water for injections q.s.
How to use
- The content of the syringe should be used immediately after opening the package; prior to injection of G-F 20 hylan, remove synovial fluid or exudate from the knee; inject at room temperature; to remove the syringe from the blister (or tray), hold the syringe by the body without touching the plunger; administer with the strict observance of the rules of asepsis, with particular care when removing the stopper from the vial; you must twist the gray protective cap before removing it. This will minimize product leakage; when using Synvisc One, use a needle with dimensions of 18-22, depending on the joint into which the medical device will be administered, use a needle of an appropriate length; to ensure tightness and prevent leakage, attach the needle securely during administration while firmly grasping the Luer connector; when attaching the needle or removing its cover, do not over-tighten the needle and apply excessive pressure to it, as this may break the tip of the syringe; the product should be administered only into the synovium, if necessary, with the help of fluoroscopy, especially before administration to the hip or shoulder joint; the contents of the syringe are for single use only.
- Synvisc hylan A and B were produced on the basis of a highly purified extract of bird origin. Hylans are derivatives of hyaluronate (the sodium salt of hyaluronic acid) that contain the repeating disaccharide units of N-acetyl-glucosamine and sodium glucuronate.
- Do not administer intravascularly.
- It should not be administered outside the articular or synovial tissue and joint capsule.
- The product contains small amounts of proteins of bird origin.
- Store at +2? up to +30 ?. Do not freeze.
1125 Pleasant View Terrace Ridgefield,
NJ 07657, USA.
Sanofi Aventisul. Bonifraterska 1700-203 Warsaw
There are no reviews for this product