Concentrated preparation for professional use, containing 15% ethylated form of vitamin C (3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid), a strong antioxidant with the highest stability profile. In combination with a new generation retinoid (HPR) - a photostable form of vitamin A, it has a strong anti-wrinkle and skin brightening effect. The active ingredients of the serum strengthen and preserve the effects of aesthetic treatments, including depigmenting and anti-aging treatments. Additionally, two types of hyaluronic acid and squalane contained in the preparation moisturize the skin on many levels and protect it against epidermal loss of moisture.
- Skin lacking radiance, with uneven color
- Visible depigmentation changes
- Skin with signs of aging
- Strengthening the effectiveness of Retix. C. treatment protocols
- Immediate illumination effect
- Brightening and reduction of discoloration
- Alignment of the skin structure
- Increased skin elasticity and firmness
- Reduction of wrinkles and skin imperfections
- 15% vitamin C (3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid): a strong antioxidant, it has the ability to penetrate and act in the deep parts of the skin, demonstrating high efficiency in protecting the DNA of cells. It prevents photoaging, has anti-inflammatory properties, brightens and reduces discoloration
- Next generation retinoid (HPR): retinoic acid esters, anti-aging ingredient.
- Vitamin A in a photostable form: does not cause irritation, stimulates the process of epidermis reconstruction, which increases the elasticity and firmness of the skin.
There are no reviews for this product