The online store operating at www.lyrashop.eu and hereinafter referred to as the Store is a platform operated by the Lyra Urody Salon Justyna Wajgner, hereinafter referred to as the Seller, entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Łódź, which was assigned the NIP number: 9471901457, REGON number: 101730192.
Lyra Justyna Wajgner Beauty Salon
Aleksandrowska Street 14/75
Tel: +48 511 640 476
Conditions of order execution
The condition for placing an order in the Store by the Customer is to read these regulations and accept their provisions before concluding a contract of sale. Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions is voluntary, but necessary in order to create an Account and/or to place an Order by the Customer.
Orders can be realized only in the Republic of Poland.
Orders from customers are accepted by the Store’s website, by e-mail or by telephone:
- via the Store’s website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week,
- by telephone from Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m,
- by e-mail from Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Immediately after placing an order, the Customer receives an e-mail confirming that the order has been accepted by the Store.
Execution of the Customer’s order takes place from Monday to Friday from 8:00-12:00 on the following terms and conditions:
in the case of an order paid by bank transfer or via electronic payments, it starts after the Store records the payment on the bank account,
in the case of an order placed with cash on delivery, it starts after the Shop has checked the correctness of the Customer’s data,
in the case of orders paid with a credit card – the realization of the order begins with the authorization of the card.
The order will be processed if the goods are available in the warehouse or from the suppliers of the Store. In case of unavailability of some of the goods covered by the order, the Customer is informed by phone or e-mail about the status of the order and decides on the manner of its execution (partial execution, waiting for delivery of the missing goods and completion of the order or cancellation of the entire order).
If the goods are unavailable and this is the only item in the order, the Customer is informed by phone or e-mail about the status of the order and decides on the manner of its implementation (waiting for the delivery of the missing goods and completion of the order or cancellation of the order).
The Client agrees to issue and send VAT invoices in electronic form within the meaning of § 3 of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance of 14 July 2005 on issuing and sending invoices in electronic form, as well as on storing and making these invoices available to the tax authority or tax inspection body.
By placing an order in the Store, the Customer consents to the inclusion of their personal data in the Store’s database and to their processing solely and exclusively for the purposes of contract execution. Providing personal data by the Customer and consent to their processing are voluntary, but necessary for the implementation of the order by the Store. The Customer’s personal data may also be used for marketing purposes (sending newsletters and contests) – but only with the Customer’s consent in this respect. The shop is not responsible for incorrect data provided by the customer.
Prices of goods
- All prices of goods on the Shop’s pages are given in Polish zlotys, are gross prices and include VAT.
- The price for each product is binding at the time of placing an order by the Customer.
- The Store reserves the right to change the prices of goods in the Store’s offer (however, changes in prices do not apply to orders placed prior to such changes), introduce new goods to the Store’s offer and carry out promotional campaigns on the Store’s website.
- Delivery of goods takes place in the manner chosen by the customer and specified in the order.
- For each product the expected time of order execution and delivery is given. This is the time counted from the moment of order acceptance, through its realization, until the moment of dispatch and delivery of the ordered goods by a forwarding company, and only working days are taken into account here. An order for goods with different delivery times is sent out after completion of the whole.
- The shop reserves the right to process the order within 3 – 10 working days.
- Delivery of shipments is made through the following forwarding companies: DPD courier company, TNT, GLS, UPS, Poczta Polska.
- The Store shall not be liable for delays in delivery caused by incorrect or inaccurate address provided by the Customer.
- It is variable depending on the country and the weight of the order.
- Salon-lyra.pl is a retail store, so the maximum weight of one order is: 3 kg for courier services and 1 kg for postal services.
All orders are processed within 3 working days (not including Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays in Poland).
- With larger orders, the time may be longer, but each client is individually informed about the progress of his order.
- All shipping prices outside the EU, are not include of any tax / duty / VAT charged by their country.
- Shipping cost includes insurance (each package must be opened upon delivery of the courier. In the event of damage, please fill in the damage form of curier and a photo / copy, should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ordering goods outside the European Union
This mainly applies to the countries: United States, Australia, Norway, Switzerland and England.
- If you are from one of these countries, you must check if the goods you order on ouer site, can be shipped to your country.
- If you order a product that is not allowed to be shipped to your country, you are fully responsible for its possible loss/taken by the Customs Office (goods can be recycled) – our company is not responsible for it.
- Every customer must know the rules of what goods are allowed to be shipped to their country.
- When the package is disposed of by the customs office in the customer’s country, our company does not refund the money for the goods / order.
- If the customs office will send the parcel back to Poland, you will receive a refund for the goods, (minus cost of returning the parcel to Poland and any customs duties, which we need to pay to get shipping to ouer country)
- If the package is taken over by the customs office of the customer / addressee, we do not grant a refund for the package.
By purchasing goods to these countries, you agree with our shop policy, and you fully agree to these rules.
- We try to make every customer happy. We do our best to ensure that the package arrives without any problems, but we are not able to guarantee everything. Bad weather, problems with the plane, breakage of the delivery car, there are random situations that cannot be predicted. We take every case seriously and try to help as much as we can.
There is a refund only when the package is lost.
- we sand reclamation to the courier (UPS, DPD, GLS, FEDEX)
- the time of complaint with the courier is 14 to 30 days
- when we receive information back about reclamation, we send a new package or full refund to the customer.
Forms of payment
The customer is obliged to pay the order price together with delivery costs no later than 7 days from the date of conclusion of the contract in the case of choosing the “bank transfer” payment option.
The Customer may choose the following forms of payment for ordered goods with delivery:
- via electronic payments Stripe, Dotpay or bank transfer
- The title should include the name of the order or name and surname.
Complaints and warranty
- All goods available in the Store are brand new and free from physical defects, come from a legal source, are original and are guaranteed by the manufacturer.
- The customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the Store.
- The product may be complained about in the case of its non-compliance with the product contained in the order and in the case of any defects and damage to the product, including: manufacturing defects, mechanical damage caused during transport.
- The shop is responsible for product defects and deals with complaints based on the applicable provisions of the Civil Code.
- Complaints are considered within 14 days from the date of receipt by the Store of the parcel with the goods complained about and with the complaint form filled in and sand on email@example.com
- In accordance with the Civil Code, in the event of a complaint, the Customer may request:
– replace the goods with a new one free from defects,
– reduce its price or full refund from the sales contract.
If the complaint is accepted:
- If the complaint is accepted, the Store will send a new product
- If the Store will not be able to send a new product, it will return full amount due to the Customer in accordance with applicable law within 14 days
- Delivery of the goods, after a positive consideration of the complaint, takes place via the DPD, UPS, TNT, UPS or Poczta Polska courier company at the expense of the store
- Together with the goods under complaint, please attach proof of purchase: receipt, sales confirmation or VAT invoice (proof of purchase is not a document necessary to consider and accept the complaint)
- The goods under complaint should be sent to the following address: Salon Urody Lyra Justyna Wajgner, ul. Legionowa 2/9, 95-070 Aleksadnrow Lodzki/ Poland
- In accordance with the applicable law, the Customer may resign from the goods purchased in the Store without giving a reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the shipment.
- To meet this deadline it is enough to sand on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org before it expires.
- Return is possible, if the goods are returned unchanged, original seals, security features cannot be removed
- Returned goods should be returned together with the completed return form and proof of purchase: receipt, sales confirmation or VAT invoice (the return form and proof of purchase are not documents necessary to withdraw from the contract and are only of an auxiliary nature). If the order was accompanied by a VAT invoice, a signed correction of the invoice must be sent back and the Store will send it to the Customer.
- The return should be made to the company’s address: Salon Urody Lyra Justyna Wajgner, ul. Legionowa 2/9, 95-070 Aleksadnrow Lodzki/ Poland (the customer returns the goods at his own expense)
- In case of withdrawal from the contract, the Store guarantees the Customer a full refund of the amount paid by him for product.
- The money will be returned within 14 days by bank transfer to the account indicated by the Customer.
- The Store does not refund the cost of sending the goods back to the Store.
Processing of personal data
- The administrator of personal data is the Seller, whose registration and contact data are included in the preamble to the Terms and Conditions.
- Personal data are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the OPR) and other generally applicable provisions.
- Data obtained by the Administrator during placing an order and concluding a sales contract are processed in connection with (the purposes of processing): (a) the need to perform contracts concluded by you with the Administrator, as well as actions taken prior to the conclusion of appointed contracts at your request (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of the FODO), (b) the need to fulfil the legal obligation incumbent upon the Administrator (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter c) of the FODO).
- In case of starting to subscribe to the newsletter, personal data are processed on the basis of consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes in connection with the sending of commercial information in the form of a newsletter (Article 6(1)(a) of the OPR).
- The Buyer’s personal data may be processed in connection with the Administrator’s legitimate interest in order to secure and pursue claims (Article 6(1)(f) of the FODO).
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, it is required for placing an order, concluding a sales contract and its proper execution.
- The Buyer’s personal data may be provided, depending on the chosen method of order delivery and method of payment, to the selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment on behalf of the Administrator for the purpose of delivery, as well as to the entity handling electronic payments or payment by credit card, hosting services providers and IT industry entities maintaining an online store.
- Personal data is stored for the duration of the contract (newsletter subscription) and for the period necessary for it: (1) securing or asserting possible claims resulting from the agreement, (2) after-sales service of the Buyer (complaint handling), (3) fulfilling the legal obligation imposed on the Administrator (resulting e.g. from the regulations on accounting and tax regulations). Personal data processed for marketing purposes and other purposes than those mentioned above will be processed until the moment of withdrawal of previously granted consent to their processing for this purpose or until the moment of objection.
- If the Administrator plans to further process personal data for a purpose other than the one for which the personal data were collected, before such further processing, the Administrator shall inform the other purpose and provide all other relevant information.
- In order to place an order in the Store it is necessary to agree to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- Customer may contact the Store by e-mail: email@example.com, messanger or by phone: +48 511640476.
- In matters not regulated herein, the provisions of generally applicable law shall apply, including in particular the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1964, No. 16, item 93, as amended) and the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827).
- All trademarks and names published on the website are used solely for identification purposes and may be registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- Disputes arising from contracts concluded in accordance with these Terms and Conditions with a Customer who is not a consumer shall be settled by a common court having jurisdiction over the registered office of the Seller.
- The shop reserves the right to change these terms and conditions. Orders placed before the change comes into force shall be subject to the provisions of the previous regulations.
- The Customer who is a consumer has the possibility of using out-of-court methods of complaint handling and claims assertion. Detailed information concerning the possibility of using out-of-court methods of complaint handling and claims assertion by the Buyer who is a consumer, as well as the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of county (municipal) river basins, The following are the statutory tasks: consumer protection, Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspectorate and on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (www.uokik.gov.pl). Out-of-court settlement of disputes between consumers and entrepreneurs via the Internet is facilitated by the European ODR platform available at the address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
The Regulations are effective from 25 May 2018.