Moisturizing cream for dry and sensitive skin. Intensive moisturizing cream for sensitive skin that lacks long-lasting hydration.
Recommended for dry skin, prone to disorders caused by external factors.
Thanks to the reduced pH of the preparation (4.5), the active ingredients penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin and activate the 5-level moisturizing power:
▪ immediate hydration,
▪ activation of ion channels,
▪ moisturizing the inner layers of the skin,
▪ long-lasting hydration,
▪ skin soothing.
The cream has a light formula that is quickly absorbed, leaving the skin deeply moisturized and refreshed. Hypoallergenic product.
▪ Betaine – provides the effect of immediate skin hydration.
▪ Glycerol glucoside – activates ion channels (so-called aquaporins) to deliver moisture to the deeper layers of the skin.
▪ 4 forms of hyaluronic acid – thanks to the use of different types of hyaluronic acid, skin hydration is increased at all its levels.
▪ Trehalose – responsible for long-term hydration of the skin. It is a natural disaccharide that imitates the components of NMF. It has the ability to store water and gradually release it.
▪ Ectoine – soothes irritations while deeply moisturizing the skin. It binds large amounts of water and has strong soothing properties.
Apply to thoroughly cleansed skin, spreading evenly. Day and night cream.
Water, Propanediol, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Methyl Trimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetearyl Olivate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Sorbitan Olivate, Stearyl Alcohol, Trehalose, Betaine, Cetyl Alcohol,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Ectoin, Ceramide NP, Myristyl Alcohol, Phytospinghosine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate Crospolymer, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Lauryl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Rosmarinic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid