- Rich composition of collagen growth factors, proteins, amino acids, vitamins.
- It contains a complex of 89 proteins and growth factors that accelerate cell renewal and skin physiological processes.
- Increasing collagen synthesis by 60%.
- A unique system that increases the absorption and effectiveness of therapy.
- High activity of active ingredients thanks to the freeze-drying technology.
MAIN NUTRIENTS: amino acids (more than 21 types) such as: glycine, alanine, lysine, aspartic acid, leucine, and glutamic acid proteins: casein and phosphoprotein enzymes (over 55 varieties, including alkaline phosphates and creatine phosphokinases) the placenta contains almost all the necessary enzymes required by the human body growth factors (elements that affect the rate of cell division) carbohydrates: glucose, fructose and sucrose nucleic acid elements: uracil, adenine, guanine, thymine, cytosine and xanthine minerals such as calcium, sodium, potassium, phosphorus, zinc and iron. vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D, E and niacin fats and fatty acids such as cholesterol, phosphatidic acid, lauric acid, and palmitic acid active peptides (amino acid polymers called peptides) mucopolysaccharides such as hyaluronic acid and chondroitin
- Increasing the hydration and hydrodynamics of the skin.
- Improving the vitality of the color and nourishment of the skin. Increase of cellular energy and acceleration of regenerative processes.
- Rebuilding the immune and immune functions of the skin.
- Stimulating collagen and elastin synthesis
- Strong rejuvenating and revitalizing effect.
- Reduction of wrinkles and skin thickening.
- Increase in tension and soft-lifting of the skin.
- Babyskin effect.
- Tested to be safe for the skin.
CREATING THE SOLUTION:Activate the powder from the 2 ml ampoule by adding the Skin Relaxer solution. Shake until a homogeneous solution is obtained. Apply to the skin in cosmetology and aesthetic medicine treatments.
The product may only be used by professionals.
By making a purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.