HairMax® unveils its next-generation laser hair growth cap to the world at CES 2020, Booth #44722 in Las Vegas, the global stage for innovation and technology. The new Laser 272 PowerFlex Cap is designed for comfort, flexibility, quality & unsurpassed clinical results.
Discreet use at home or on-the-go – wear under sports cap or your favorite hat. Lightweight, portable and battery-powered for hands-free use.
The HairMax Laser 272 PowerFlex Cap has been scientifically engineered to maximize hair growth with these unique features:
- Engineered to surpass all other laser caps on the market in comfort, flexibility, electronic quality and usability
- 272 Medical grade lasers
- Skin-comfort silicone insert conceals the internal circuitry while protecting the laser diodes and keeping them clean.
- Laser diodes are densely spaced and precisely aligned to deliver the optimal amount of laser energy to reach the scalp for uniform stimulation
- Advanced electronic laser driving circuitry
- Water resistant silicone liner for thorough and easy cleaning
- Dual operating mode technology for a choice of constant or pulsing laser light wave – 15 minute or 30 minute treatment time.
- Rechargeable battery pack for freedom of movement
- Controller with illuminated treatment timer and battery level indicator
- Lock-in micro USB omni directional micro-cable for safety and easy operation
HairMax laser devices are FDA cleared to treat hair loss and stimulate hair growth. Seven clinical studies were conducted at major medical research centers in the U.S. showing an increase hair count of 129 additional new hairs per sq. inch and in 4 recent studies, an 81% increase in hair growth occurred when compared to that of the control devices.
HairMax stands alone with an unmatched 20-year tradition of high-quality manufacturing standards in an ISO 13485:2016 registered, MDSAP certified and GMP compliant facility.
Our family of laser devices for hair growth are as varied as the individual needs of the men and women we serve. We are continually inspired to innovate new hair growth products to fit each and every hair loss concern, budget and lifestyle.” said David Michaels, HairMax Founder and Managing Director.
In celebration of our new Laser 272 PowerFlex Cap CES launch, we will feature giveaways during the event. One lucky winner* will be selected to receive a HairMax laser device (LaserComb, LaserBand, and a Grand Prize Giveaway Laser 272 PowerFlex Cap). The first 25 media representatives who check in to our exhibit will receive a 3pc HairMax Bio-Active Hair Therapy Starter kit (retail value $25). *limited to press &