The HP CELL VITARAN treatment is an innovative tissue stimulator that causes deep renewal and biorestructure of the skin.
The basis of the preparation are polynucleotides (PDRN). Polynucleotides are small fragments of DNA and RNA nucleic acids, of natural origin, found in all organisms, and compatible with the human body.
PDRNs stimulate the skin to rebuild acting in three directions:
- Lifting – affect the growth and activity of various types of skin cells, including fibroblasts, adipocytes and osteoblasts. The process of the production of type I collagen and elastin is stimulated, which causes the skin to thicken and lift.
- Antioxidation – fight free radicals, inhibit photoaging. They support the regeneration of skin damaged by UV radiation.
- Moisturization – polynucleotides have the ability to bind water and provide long-term iso-osmotic hydration of the intercellular matrix. Thanks to which the skin becomes supple and moisturized.
PDRNs also increase the formation of new microvessels, thus improving the oxygenation of the skin.
It has a CE medical certificate.
Indications: anti-aging therapy skin revitalization loss of firmness photoaging therapy dry, dehydrated and dull skin smoker skin reduction of scars, stretch marks, including acne scars eye area
VITARAN procedure:Due to the variety of applications of the preparation, there are many treatment protocols. Due to the multidirectional action of polynucleotides, the procedure can be performed on patients regardless of age and skin type.
The treatment consists in introducing the preparation into the layer of the dermis.
3 techniques can be used:
- multi-injection technique – deposit mesotherapy with the use of a needle
- linear-retrograde technique using a cannula
- 5-point technique with the use of a needle
It is recommended to perform 3-4 treatments with an interval of 15-30 days. After the full series, a booster treatment is recommended, which should be performed 4 to 6 months from the last treatment.
Composition: Polinucleotide Sodium 20mg / ml