Innovative, medical chemical stimulator based on trichloroacetic, kojic and almond acid.
The action of the preparation is based on deep stimulation of the skin without damaging the outer layers of the epidermis. The intense process of skin revitalization takes place without a strong exfoliation effect and damage to the photoprotective skin structures.
- The product combination activates the Skin Stress Response System (SSRS) and triggers the activation of biologically active peptide hormones, including beta-endorphins – acting as skin stimulants for fibroblasts, keratinocytes and glycosaminoglycans.
- The preparation intensifies the proliferation of the epidermis, multiplication of skin support fibers and endogenous hyaluronic acid, as a result of which the skin becomes visibly tense and rejuvenated.
- In addition, the preparation promotes epidermal growth factors, which are fundamental for the proper trophism and appearance of the skin, as well as vascular endothelial growth factor, which is essential for proper metabolism and skin blood supply.
- As a result of using BioAgePeel, the skin becomes visibly younger, tense and toned, and the signs of aging are effectively reduced.
- intensification of the effects of other aesthetic procedures
- chronological aging of the skin
- wrinkles and sagging skin
- discoloration and pigmentation spots
- acne and its consequences
- enlarged pores and uneven skin texture
- abnormal skin tone
Advantages of the BioAgePeel treatment
- high efficiency and immediate effect
- multi-level and selective skin stimulation
- high TCA content while maintaining the maximumskin tolerance
- no frost, strong exfoliation and recovery time
- painless and safe
- possibility of combining with other treatment protocolsdedicated to all skin types and age groups
- medical component
- trichloroacetic acid
- kojic acid
- almond acid