Juvederm Voluma 4 packs of 2x1ml
Cross-linked hyaluronic acid 20 mg
Phosphate solution pH 7.2 q.s.p. 1 g
One syringe contains 2 ml of Juvéderm ™ VOLUMA ™.
Juvéderm ™ VOLUMA ™ is a sterile, non-pyrogenic physiological gel of cross-linked non-animal hyaluronic acid. This gel is in a disposable graduated syringe. Each pack contains 1 syringe with Juvéderm ™ VOLUMA ™, 2 disposable 23G1 UTW (Ultra Thin Wall) needles, 2 disposable 18 G cans, 70 mm for the injection of Juvéderm ™ VOLUMA ™, a package leaflet and a label for the doctor and patient in to ensure the identification of the road
INSTRUCTIONS OF USE:
Juvéderm ™ VOLUMA ™ is an injectable implant used to restore facial volume.
- Do not inject Juvéderm ™ VOLUMA ™ near the eye sockets (eyelids, dark circles under the eyes, crow’s feet) and the skin or lips.
- Do not inject Juvéderm ™ VOLUMA ™ into blood vessels (intravenously).
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Do not use Juvéderm ™ VOLUMA ™:
- in patients with tendencies to produce hypertrophic scars,
- in patients with hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid,
- in pregnant or lactating women,
- in children,
- Do not use Juvéderm ™ VOLUMA ™ in areas with skin problems such as inflammation and / or infection (acne, cold sores …).
- Juvéderm ™ VOLUMA ™ should not be used simultaneously with laser treatment, deep chemical peels or dermabrasion. In the case of surface peeling, injection is not recommended if it provokes a strong inflammatory reaction.
There are no reviews yet.