LIPORASE 1500 I.U HYALURONIDASE (KOREA) HYALURONIC ACID SLIM AND BURN INJECTION
Liporase, also knowns as Hyaluronidase, is a tissue modifier indicated as an adjuvant in subcutaneous fluid administration for achieving hydration, to increase the dispersion and absorption of other injected drugs, and in subcutaneous urography for improving resorption of radiopaque agents.
– Those with hypersensitivity to hyaluronidase or any other ingredient in the formulation is not allowed to use this product
– Discontinue recombinant (hyaluronidase human injection) if sensitization occurs.
– Hyaluronidase should not be used to enhance the absorption and dispersion of dopamine and/or alpha agonist drugs.
– Hyaluronidase should not be injected into or around an infected or acutely inflamed area because of the danger of spreading a localized infection.
– Hyaluronidase should not be used to reduce the swelling of bites or stings.
– Hyaluronidase should not be used for intravenous injections because the enzyme is rapidly inactivated.
– Furosemide, the benzodiazepines and phenytoin have been found to be incompatible with hyaluronidase.
– Anaphylactic-like reactions following retrobulbar block or intravenous injections have occurred, rarely.
– Hyaluronidase should not be applied directly to the cornea. It is not for topical use.
Efficacy and effect
Makes penetration of injection easy when subcutaneous injection, intramuscular injection or local anesthetics are injected under the skin to improves capability of absorbing excessive body fluid or blood in human organs.
CONTENT: 10 Vials / Set
There are no reviews yet.