is a Korean preparation designed for intensive stimulation of fibroblasts in order to accelerate the synthesis of collagen and elastin. The combination of polylactic acid and hyaluronic acid perfectly moisturizes and firms the skin. Glutathione with vitamin C perfectly brightens it and evens out its color. The amino acid complex nourishes and regenerates skin cells. The effect of using La Playa is smooth, bright and rejuvenated skin. The suggested administration plan is: 1 session every 2-4 weeks, repeated 2-3 times.
- stimulation of collagen and elastin synthesis,
- intense hydration,
- improvement of density and elasticity,
- anti-wrinkle effect,
- anti-aging effect,
- volume restoration,
- for all skin types,
- treatment area:
- nasolabial folds,
- around the mouth,
- temple area.
- Polylactic acid – acid used for lifting treatments,
- Hyaluronic acid – moisturizing and firming effect, an ingredient that restores the body’s water balance,
- Glutathione – a tripeptide with antioxidant and detoxifying properties,
- Vitamin C – an ingredient with antioxidant, illuminating and brightening discolorations,
- Amino acid complex – a group of ingredients with regenerating, moisturizing and elasticizing properties.