Mesohyal Vitamin C ® provides an antioxidant and brightening action, based on a blend of 20% ascorbic acid (vitamin c), mineral salts (sodium carbonate hydrogen, sodium sulphite, sodium edetate) and a non-cross linked hyaluronic acid. It is indicated to use as antioxidant and UVA/ UVB photo-protection, and as a treatment for dull and papery skin, melisma, lack of firmness, and hair loss.
The key features of Mesohyal ® Vitamin C are: It promotes collagen synthesis by turning on its regulating gene and the synthesis of main components of the extracellular matrix, and activates the catabolism of tyrosine and peptide hormones. Also, it neutralizes free radicals of cells by supplying electrons, assists to the regeneration of alpha-tocopherol.
Besides, Mesohyal ® Vitamin C acts like an UVA/UVB protector by neutralizing free radicals, performs a preventive and palliative effect of the oxidizing damage of UV rays in epidermal cells. And, also, it improves pigment lesions, lightens the face, and prevents from the formation of hyperpigmentation.
Mesohyal ® Vitamin C, during the mesotherapy treatment, can be mixed with the following products from the Mesohyal ® range to prepare mesococktails:
- for draining and detoxifying effect – Mesohyal ® Artichoke
- for reactivation of the cell metabolism – Mesohyal ® Biotin
- to boost up metabolism of fatty acids – Mesohyal ® Carnitine
- for firming result – Mesohyal ® DMAE
- for skin moisturizing and rejuvenating result – Mesohyal ® Hyaluronic
- to turn on microcirculation – Mesohyal ® Melilot
- for intensive bio revitalizing effect – Mesohyal ® NCTC 109
- to restructure and regenerate the skin tissue – Mesohyal ® Organic Silicon
- Mesohyal ® Vitamin C treatment takes approximately 20 minutes, and the patient can resume his / her daily life and schedule immediately after procedure. The therapy periods vary based on age and skin condition of patients. However, 5 sessions are usually required at 1 to 7 weeks period.
- Although products’s restoring and anti-ageing action is immediate and long lasting, it does not impede the effects of ageing, so regular maintenance and touch up sessions should be applied every 6 months, to preserve the healthy appearance of the skin.
Mesohyal ® Vitamin C is injected in superficial dermis. It is suitable for face, neck and neckline. It is also can be used as treatment of arms and back of the hands