Indications for use of Resurfacing Peel Booster
- Normal and combination skin
- Oily skin prone to acne
- Uneven color
- Enlarged pores
- Strengthening the effect of treatment with chemical peels in the office
Composition and action
- 10% glycolic acid: alpha-hydroxy acid with keratolytic and refreshing properties, reduces skin imperfections and strengthens its hydration
- 2% salicylic acid: beta-hydroxy acid with keratolytic, comedolytic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Gluconolactone: gently exfoliates and intensely moisturizes the skin
Peel Booster home treatmentPeel Booster gel preparations can be used as an independent home treatment or before, during and after the Mesopeel therapeutic session from Mesoestetic:
- BEFORE: skin preparation for Mesopeel exfoliating treatments
- IN PROGRESS: care between Mesopeel treatments
- AFTER: prolongation of effects after Mesopeel exfoliating treatments
Application of Resurfacing Peel Booster
- Use every night on cleansed and dry skin, avoiding the eye area.
- Apply to the face, neck and breast area.
- During the day, it is recommended to supplement the treatment with dermatological sun protection (for normal and dry skin
There are no reviews yet.