Mesoheal Dual is an absolutely natural product which contains highly-purified hyaluronic acid and lyophilized polylactide powder which stimulates collagen synthesis in the human body. Thanks to unique technology, Mesoheal Dual stimulates a process of cell activation, enhances tissue regeneration and deep moisturizing that results in a visible refreshment of complexion and reduction of wrinkles.
PLA (polylactic acid, polylactide) is an aliphatic thermoplastic polymer derived from 100% renewable resources. The PLA polymerization reaction produces poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA) and poly-D-lactic acid (PDLA). One of the main PLA advantages is that this component doesn’t cause problems or inconvenience associated with eliminating non-degradable polymers that remain in the body after procedures.
Hyaluronic acid is a sugar molecule that occurs naturally in the skin, it helps to bind water to collagen, trapping it in the skin. Ensures normal hydrobalance of the skin and maintains its optimal hydration. Gives the tissue elasticity and volume, makes the skin full and smooth.
Polylactic acid: C3H4O2
Hyaluronic acid: C14H21NO11
When MESOHEAL® DUAL is introduced into the dermis, this triggers a protective reaction of the body’s aseptic inflammation, which is followed by the formation of dense connective tissue. The process leads to thickening and tightening of the tissue and, as a result, to regeneration and reduction of wrinkles.
- Binds and locks in moisture
- Balances moisturizing of epidermis
- Strengthens the barrier properties of the skin
- Forms of lipid layer which allows skin to lose less moisture and counters the effects of external negative factors much better
- Maintains good skin turgor due to dual effect of hyaluronic and lactic acids
- Anti-age effect
- Renews the structural elements of the dermis and accelerates skin renewal
- Eliminates of pigmented spots, stimulates the refreshment and harmonization of complexion
- Blocks of tyrosinase activity, a biocatalyst responsible for generation of skin pigment (melanin)
Method of use:
- Open the vial with hyaluronic acid.
- Derive hyaluronic acid by means of a syringe.
- Add hyaluronic acid into the vial with polylactide powder.
- Mix the two elements, shake manually for 15-20 minutes
- Derive the solution.
- Use a cannula for performing the procedure (the procedure may also be performed with the help of a meso-injector)