Glycolic acid subtly refreshes the skin, dissolving and removing excess dead, calloused epidermal cells. This process improves skin hydration and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. Numerous studies have shown that glycolic acid – mainly due to the tyrosinase content – acts as an inhibitor of melanin synthesis, which is important in the treatment of hyperpigmentation.
- regeneration of dry and sun-damaged skin
- reduction of wrinkles and skin folds
- preventing loss of skin elasticity
- removing visible pores
- elimination of skin discoloration
- slowing of actinic keratosis
The preparation contains:
Glycolic acid – 1% concentration
There are no reviews yet.