Moisturizing the lips and a subtle correction of the red lips.
Venome Filler S Lips is a non-animal biodegradable sodium hyaluronate, intended for superficial injections and subtle corrections as well as natural lip filling with hydration of the lip red.
The product is characterized by a fully hydrated structure, which minimizes the risk of post-treatment swelling.
During the injection, it also makes it easier to work on obtaining the right shape of the mouth and perfectly profiled contour, without excessive swelling during the procedure.
- The products from the Venome Filler Lidocaine line are based on the innovative TOUCH technology, which is characterized by the use of stabilized hyaluronic acid with high molecular weight and small deviations between sizes, a properly prepared, physiological buffer solution that hydrates the formula by creating a three-dimensional network of acid and the addition of 3 mg lidocaine .
- After applying Venome Filler S Lips, the lips gain adequate volume, softness and a smooth texture.
- The surface lines of wrinkles are subtly smoothed without the risk of over-correction.
- This effect lasts from 5 to 6 months, but it depends on the injection technique used and biological and environmental factors.
- natural filling of the lips with a soft lip red structure
- subtle enhancement of the contour
- correction of slight asymmetries
- eliminating small wrinkles around the mouth
- injection into the oral mucosa or the middle layer of tissue
- The product contains 14 mg / ml of monophage cross-linked hyaluronic acid in the form of a viscoelastic gel and 3 mg of lidocaine hydrochloride