INTENSIVE BIOREVITALIZATION 33% TCA (modulated with H2O2)
PEELING PRX – T33 is a renowned medical device – over 100,000 treatments have been performed with its use, which confirms that good opinions about it are not a coincidence! It is the only peeling that stimulates growth factors without damaging the skin. It is a non-ablative chemical stimulation of the dermis, deep and long-lasting biorevitalization without the use of needles.
A medical product covered by a global patent after 10 years of clinical experimental studies. It has been available on the medical market since 2007, and has been very popular in the offer of our warehouse and online store from the very beginning
INDICATIONS OF PEELING PRX – T33:
- flabbiness and aging of the skin of the face, neck, neckline and body (e.g. the back of the hand)
- atrophic scars and stretch marks
- melasma and skin discoloration – auxiliary treatment
COMPOSITION OF PEELING PRX – T33:
- TCA trichloroacetic acid at a concentration of 33%
- kojic acid 5%
- hydrogen peroxide H2O2
PRX – T33 PEELING PROTOCOL:
- the treatment does not require prior preparation, we perform make-up removal.
- we apply a small amount of the product to the treatment area, massage it with the hand (nitrile gloves are recommended) or with a brush until absorbed (excluding the eyelids).
- we repeat the treatment until the facial skin tightening effect is visible (3 layers on average, at least 1-2 layers for thin and sensitive skin, up to max 5 for thick skin).
- when finished, wash off the rest of the product with a gauze pad with water.
- at the end of the treatment, deeply nourish and moisturize the skin – the main goal is to obtain a lipid film that protects and soothes any transient erythema.
- recommendations for home care are further moisturizing and nourishing.
The frequency of PEELING PRX – T33 treatments at weekly intervals, face and neck from 1 to 5 cycles.
For the revitalization of the neckline and body from 4 to 6 cycles.
GENERAL REMARKS AND RECOMMENDATIONS FOR TREATMENTS:
- apply the product to small areas successively, never to the entire area at once. When the patient feels a burning sensation, stop the treatment – skin prone to irritation
- avoid application to the eyelids
- do not use latex gloves, nitrile gloves are recommended due to the possibility of allergies
- do not apply to areas with seborrheic dermatitis
- do not apply to the corners of the mouth if inflammation occurs
- we do not combine PRX – t33 treatment with botulinum toxin, volumetric filling, filling fine wrinkles in the same session.
- can be combined in one session with PDO threads, radiofrequency, fractional laser, microneedling, ablative peeling and filling medium-deep wrinkles
GENERAL CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR PRX – T33 TREATMENT:
- irritated skin
- skin prone to irritation
- seborrheic dermatitis
- allergy to kojic acid, latex,
- skin blemishes and active herpes
- pregnancy and breastfeeding