Synthetic hyaluronic acid produced in the fermentation process, the main task of which is to protect and support the delicate tissues of the synovial joints, improve the shock-absorbing properties of the synovial fluid and reduce the mechanical stress on the joints. The product has sodium hyaluron free from bird proteins.
ApplicationOsteoporosis of the synovial joints (knee, hip and shoulder joints).
Usage methodTake the ready-to-use syringe with the preparation out of the blister package, remove the cap and put on the appropriate needle (e.g. 19 or 21 G) as soon as possible, inject the preparation into the affected joint. The preparation is used once. It is possible to treat several joints at the same time. If necessary, the treatment can be applied at intervals of not less than six months.
Ingredients3 ml of the product contains: hyaluronic acid 75 mg, sodium chloride 24.9 mg, sodium dihydrogen phosphate 4.2 mg, potassium dihydrogen orthophosphate 0.78 mg, water of appropriate quality for injections.
- Do not use the product in patients who are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- The preparation should not be applied to people suffering from joint diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and related arthritis.Important tips
- The preparation application must be performed by qualified personnel (orthopedists, rheumatologists, etc.).
- The dosage of the preparation must be prescribed by a doctor who will adapt it to the individual needs of the patient.If intra-articular exudate occurs, it is recommended to reduce the exudate by suction.
- The preparation must be injected exactly into the joint cavity.Application of the preparation into blood vessels and surrounding tissue should be avoided.The general precautions for intraarticular injections should be followed.
- The injection solution in the syringe is sterile.The outside of the syringe is clean but not sterile.
- The preparation should be used under aseptic conditions.
- The product should be stored at a temperature between + 2 ° C and + 25 ° C.Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use the preparation if the packaging, blister or syringe are damaged.
- There is limited experience with the use of hyaluronic acid in children, and in pregnant and lactating women, please consult your doctor in such cases.
- During the application period, do not inject painkillers or other drugs into the joints.