Get refreshed, clear, glowing and visibly moisturised skin in as little as 15 minutes with this foaming mask. The Oxygen Enriched Activated Charcoal sheet mask decongests and refines the appearance of enlarged pores. X3M Pure Pore Minimizer Mask combines active ingredients and carbon sheet technology to effectively leave skin feeling clean, hydrated and radiant.
- OXYGEN helps flush out bacteria, environmental toxins, dirt and debris that can clog pores and cause skin to look dull.
- ACTIVATED CHARCOAL works like a magnet to attract dirt and excess sebum out of pores, then trap them in the formula.
- GLYCERIN is an ingredient with moisture locking properties and helps strengthen the skin barrier. It also helps to reduce enlarged pores and has cleansing, healing and soothing properties.
- BETAINE or trimethyl glycine is a simple, common molecule found in nature. It is an astringent, so it helps tighten the skin and minimize pores, as well as having anti-inflammatory, anti-ageing and brightening properties.
- SORBITOL Similar to glycerin, it is a hydrating ingredient (technically a humectant). Its sugar component means it can “feed” the probiotics that make up skin’s microbiome, thus helping it become more balanced.
- RAFFINOSE has been shown to promote the formation of lamellar structures in an artificial stratum corneum, which suggests that it offers advantages for recovery of skin barrier function.
- L- ARGININE is known for its anti-aging effects and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also hydrates dry skin and restores moisture.
- DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZINATE has an anti-inflammatory effect and is surface-active. Its sebum-regulating properties inhibit the excessive production of skin lipids by the sebaceous glands. It also helps to soothe stressed skin.
- COLLAGEN is known for having great moisturizing benefits and makes the skin feel softer and smoother.
- HYALURONIC ACID has many functions including holding moisture, contributing to mechanical resilience and suppleness of the skin and regulating immune and inflammatory responses.
Directions for use
Apply on clean skin. Wear for 10-15 minutes, allowing mask to fully foam and then remove. Rinse off with warm water. Can be used once a week.
Not suitable for use after CLINICCARE peels or micro needling (non-sterile).
Purified Water, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Disiloxane, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Diglycerin, Raffinose, Carbomer, L-Arginin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Chlorphenesin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid (LMWHA), Parfum.
There are no reviews yet.