Melan 3x has a depigmenting effect and inhibits inflammation.
- Prevents the activation of melanocytes induced by UV radiation, induced by hormones and damaged keranocytes (after UV exposure, peels, IPL, lasers)
- It inhibits inflammation and excessive angiogenesis accompanying in melasm or post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation by reducing the production of prostogladins, reduces the activity of tyrosinase in melanocytes
- It has special antipruritic properties and soothes inflammation of the skin and even allergic urticaria, which is why it is also suitable for skin with rosacea,
- It affects not only existing discoloration, but also prevents relapses
- It creates an innovative mechanism of action that is complementary to relapses after using other methods of removing discoloration
Active ingredients Mesoestetic CONCENTRATE Mesopeel Tranx3
- 3% Tranexamic acid – acts on epidermal cells, which, after revealing certain factors (including sun, hormonal changes and inflammation), secrete a substance that triggers the process of melanin production. Numerous clinical studies confirm the effectiveness and tolerability of topical tranexamic acid in the treatment of skin discoloration.
- 2% Tyr control complex (kojic acid, marine glycogen, tyr control peptide, alanine) – the combination of kojic acid with an innovative peptide and amino acid effectively affects the tyrosinase enzyme, inhibiting tyrosine oxidation and its role as a catalyst in the formation of discoloration. Marine glycogen provides protection against oxidation produced by natural light and radiation induced by technological sources (electromagnetic waves (REM), blue light (HEV)).
- 5% Niacinamide – prevents the transfer of melanin from the deeper layers to the outer layers of the skin, where the pigmentation becomes darker and more visible.
- 5% Enzyme complex (mandelic acid, salicylic acid, lactic acid, enzymatic active ingredient) – an exfoliating complex that removes excess melanin from the surface layers of the skin. It combines mandelic, salicylic and lactic acid with a biotechnological enzymatic active ingredient that promotes the “detachment” of epidermal cells.
Application protocol of Mesoestetic CONCENTRATE Mesopeel Tranx3
For the best effect, it should be used in the morning and evening together with the cream – Mesoestetic Melan tran3x gel. Apply 3-4 drops of Melan tran3x concentrate to clean, unbroken skin and spread evenly. Then apply Melan tran3x cream gel and massage until completely absorbed. In the case of direct or intense sunlight, limit the use of Melan tran3x concentrate to night use and apply the pigment control with Mesoprotech Melan 130+, which provides very high protection from the sun, preventive decolorization and a bit of color.
Care area: face, neck and décolletage
There are no reviews yet.