Mesohyal ARGIBENONE is an individual elixir of youth” to keep the skin smooth and firm.
The new generation of Mesohyal is a preparation composed of a base of non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid (15 mg / ml) enriched with 2 active ingredients – biomimetic peptides.
Biomimetic peptides are organic biomolecules that form proteins resulting from the joining of a number of amino acids. Their sequences regulate many biological processes. The prophylactic and therapeutic use in skin aging concerns primarily the synthesis of key sequences responsible for anti-aging processes.Treatment of expression lines (dynamic wrinkles).It reduces the symptoms of photoaging of the skin and protects against free radicals.Area of application: dynamic wrinkles anywhere on the face. Suitable for use in the neck and cleavage area.
Indications: visible expression lines symptoms of photoaging loss of moisture
- Hyaluronic acid (15mg / ml) – a highly hygroscopic molecule that provides tissues with viscoelastic properties.
- Acetylhexapeptide-8 reduces the expression lines caused by continuous gestures, weakening the microcirculation in the skin and causing immediate smoothing of visible wrinkles. An effect similar to that of botulinum toxin.
- Idebenone is considered to be the most important actioxidant active ingredient. It protects against the oxidation of lipids and proteins and very effectively protects cell membranes and DNA.
- Idebenone protects mitochondrial cell membranes to maintain cell function under exposure to reactive oxygen species (ROS). It inhibits the pathway of formation of matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs) responsible for the breakdown of protein structures of the extracellular matrix (ECM).
- Certified product, for intradermal administration.
There are no reviews yet.