Cellular Matrix BTA-HA-3 – synergy of action and complementary clinical effects of hyaluronic acid (HA) and autologous platelet-rich plasma (A-PRP) to provide additional benefits to patients suffering from osteoarthritis (CZS).
Class III medical devices manufactured by RegenLab are CE certified, are sterile and non-pyrogenic, reducing the risk of contamination. Additionally, all components of the Cellular Matrix kits are tested for biocompatibility in accordance with ISO 10993 standards.
In order to ensure safe use, the Cellular Matrix Kit is manufactured using double sterile blisters and has been designed to be ready for use without the need for additional procedures.
- Cellular Matrix BTA-HA-3 are intradermal injections to rehydrate dehydrated and wrinkled skin tissue and intra-articular injections for symptomatic treatment of joint pain and improvement of mobility.
- 1. The BCT HA kit includes sterile, non-pyrogenic test tubes for mixing platelet-rich plasma (PRP) with hyaluronic acid (HA) in identical proportions (2 ml of PRP per 2 ml of HA).
- 2. Each BCT HA kit contains 3 RegenBCT tubes. The tubes contain negative pressure, which allows to collect 4 ml of blood. The sample also includes:
- 2 ml of gel hyaluronic acid in phosphate buffer (sodium chloride, dipotassium hydrogen phosphate, potassium dihydrogen phosphate, potassium chloride and water for injection). Uncrosslinked hyaluronic acid (30mg per tube, 1550 KDa) is obtained by fermentation
- 3g of neutral polyester cell separating
- gel 0.6 ml of anticoagulant (4% sodium citrate)
- 3. Blood collection accessories are supplied separately in the accessory kit.