Topilase® is a topical solution that reduces and remodels excess hyaluronic acid to adjust the skin’s ideal hyaluronic acid level. The first innovative derma-adjust solution, Topilase® was developed to provide a non-invasive reduction of excess hyaluronic acid.
- Adjusts the volume of hyaluronic acid to restore the skin’s natural appearance.
- Sculpts and unifies the skin surface
- Smooths surface irregularities and reduces overcorrection after hyaluronic acid injections
The Topilase® formula, made from 100% natural ingredients, comes in a dual-chambered vial
- A liquid solution concentrated with 100% natural ingredients, including aloe vera, lavender and rose oil, selected for their repairing, soothing, cleansing and decongestant properties.
- An enzymatic complex (lipase, protease and hyaluronidase) concentrated in dispersants to improve permeability through the skin.
- Squeeze the top element to release the enzymes into the solution
- Shake the bottle thoroughly
- Unscrew the upper empty chamber and attach the dosing syringe
- Shake the bottle again
- Apply a few drops of Topilase® to the area to be treated and spread the product with the brush or your glove
- Massage the area well for 1 to 2 minutes
- Remove excess product
- For a synergistic effect, Topilase® can also be used as part of a treatment routine with a meso-roller
The number of sessions depends on:
- the desired result
- the type of hyaluronic acid injected
- the date of the injection
- the depth of the injection
The less cross-linked the hyaluronic acid is, the better Topilase® can dissolve it
- Each Topilase® treatment should be performed at intervals of one week
- On average 3 sessions are required
Once opened, store in the refrigerator for a maximum of 14 days.