Sunekos® – a new system of extracellular matrix regeneration used in the process of skin biogenesis.
It is a unique combination of non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid and a patented sequence of amino acids (PCT / IB2015) that effectively stimulate fibroblasts to create new protein fibers such as collagen and elastin.
The Sunekos® range includes two preparations: Sunekos® 200 and Sunekos® 1200, which allows the doctor to select the treatment very precisely to the individual needs of the patient. Sunekos® 200 (for people with less visible wrinkles) and Sunekos® 1200 (for elderly patients).
Sunekos 200 stimulates the synthesis of collagen, elastin and extracellular matrix, so it is a complete regeneration of the so-called biogenesis.
- Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid (200 kDa)
- A unique set of amino acids: Glycine, Proline, Hydroxyproline; Hydroxylysine, Valine, Lysine
IFT (Interstitial Fluid Flow Technique) combines the action of two basic mechanisms used in the regeneration of the extracellular matrix, i.e. injection into the middle layers of the dermis and lymphatic drainage
- Needles: 27-30G and 12-13mm
- Place: the middle layers of the dermis
- Needle drop angle: 45 °
- Distance between applications: approx. 1.5 cm
- Injections: 0.1 ml
- A series of injections towards the lymph nodes
- Massage in the direction of the flow (lymph)
- Hydration of all layers of the skin
- Smoothing wrinkles
- The face, neck, cleavage, hands, arms, inner thighs and the area under the knees can be injected.
Application and Effects
- Each package contains 4 ampoules – two with hyaluronic acid and two with amino acids. In order for the product to be ready for administration to the patient, it is enough to mix them together.
- Preparation of the preparation by a doctor: combination of hyaluronic acid with amino acids.
- Cleansing and disinfecting the area to be treated.
- The preparation is administered using one of three techniques: microbolus, interstitial fluid or cannula. The injection method is selected based on the individual needs of the patient and the preferences of the doctor.
- The standard procedure is 3-4 treatments at intervals of 7-10 days for young but tired skin in need of revitalization.
- In some cases, e.g. for mature skins, flabby, problematic with deep wrinkles, Sunekos 1200 is used, and most often combined procedures, then the frequency of use is adjusted by the doctor to the individual needs of the patient.
- The procedure is not painful, it takes about an hour. A very subtle and natural volumetric effect is visible immediately after the treatment. You should wait for the next effects of illuminating the skin, smoothing wrinkles and firming – the first ones are visible after about 10 days, and the final ones last for over 6 months.