Eliminating fine and medium lines of wrinkles.
Venome Filler S is a cross-linked hyaluronic acid gel intended for the correction of superficial and medium skin folds.
- The products from the Venome Filler Lidocaine line are based on the innovative TOUCH technology, which is characterized by the use of stabilized hyaluronic acid with high molecular weight and small deviations between sizes, a properly prepared, physiological buffer solution that hydrates the formula by creating a three-dimensional network of acid and the addition of 3 mg lidocaine .
- Thanks to the TOUCH cross-linking technology and obtaining the appropriate flexibility and homogeneity of the gel, the product is easy to administer during injection.injection site and immediate emphasis on the folds, without excessive swelling, often caused by too high hygroscopicity of acid particles.
- The ideal plastic properties also allow for appropriate massaging and thus placing the implant in the tissue, which gives natural filling effects without the risk of redrawing.
- The hydrated form of Venome Filler S minimizes the risk of post-treatment swelling, which reduces the time of convalescence and the skin regains the desired firmness faster.
- This effect lasts from 5 to 6 months, but it depends on the injection technique used and biological and environmental factors.
- reduction of superficial and medium
- deep lines of wrinkles
- shallow nasolabial furrows
- filling the marionette lines
- lip modeling
- lifting the falling corners
- rejuvenation of the back of the hand
- injection into the oral mucosa or the middle layer of tissue
- The product contains 16 mg / ml of monophasic, cross-linked hyaluronic acid in the form of a viscoelastic gel and 3 mg of lidocaine hydrochloride.