JUVEDERM ultra 2 (2×0,55ml)
Crosslinked 24 mg hyaluronic acid
Lidocaine hydrochloride: 3 mg
Phosphate solution pH 7.2 q.s.p. 1 g
One syringe contains 0.55 ml of JUVÉDERM® Ultra 2.
JUVÉDERM® Ultra 2 is a sterile physiological gel of cross-linked non-animal non-animal hyaluronic acid. This gel is in a disposable syringe with a scale. Each pack contains 2 0.55 ml syringes containing JUVÉDERM® Ultra 2, 2 sterile, 30G1 / 2 disposable needles designed to inject JUVÉDERM® Ultra 2,
leaflet and a set of labels for doctors and patients to ensure the identification of the product’s path.
INSTRUCTIONS OF USE
JUVÉDERM® Ultra 2 is an injectable implant intended for filling medium skin pits by injection into the medium layer of the skin and to emphasize the contour of the lips.
The presence of lidocaine aims to reduce the pain experienced by the patient.
- Do not inject JUVÉDERM® Ultra 2 into your eyelid. At eye circles, JUVÉDERM® Ultra 2 can only be used by people specially trained to use this
- techniques and having extensive knowledge of the physiology of this area.
- Do not inject into blood vessels (intravenously).
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Do not use JUVÉDERM® Ultra 2:
- in patients who suffer from epilepsy that is not treated